The PDetector is the ideal device for Online Partial Discharge (OLPD) testing of medium and hight voltage electrical equipment.
Online PD testing is a method of inspecting the insulation of electric power systems white electrical equipment remains energized and in service. The Pdetector employs all 5 types of sensor technology for online PD delection: TEV, UHF, HFCT, AE, and Ultrasonic. Information from multiple sensors gives the PDetector the versatility needed to detect all types of PD in all types of substation apparatus. Furthermore, the exact type (mechanism) of PD activity can be determined instantly using on-screen Phase Resolved Partial Discharge (PRPD) and Phase Resolved Pulse Sequence (PRPS).
· Employs 5 types of sensors for online PD detection
· PRPD (2D) and PRPS (3D), instantly compares UHF and HFCT signals to local power frequency.
· AE and ultrasonic value as RMS, PEAK, frequency.
· Wireless sensor technology.
· 8GB on-board data storage.
· RFID asset tagging and Intelligent Patrol functions
· Determines specific PD type: void, corona, surface, particle or floadting electrode.
· Size: 7.3”x4.3”x1.4”/185mmx110mmx35mm
· Weight: 0.9lbs/0.4kg
· Power Supply: pin li-on
· Operating time: 6 hours; rechargeable