Cabinet capacitor improves the power factor, reduce costs for users.Benefits of enhanced power factor:
· Reduced power losses on the elements of the system power supply (transformers, lines ...).
· Reduce voltage loss on the transmission line.
· Increased electricity transmission capacity on the line and the transformer.
Cabinet capacitor: constant power compensation. Energized through manually or contactor.
· Pros: Simple and low cost.
· Disadvantages: when load oscillation can lead to excessive compensation. This is quite dangerous for a system that uses a generator. Therefore, this method applies to the less load oscillation.